Share

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to nuri vintage.
This blog is designated to not only showing pieces that will eventually be for sale, but also my own personal blog.

Where I was:
Lost, undirected and just wobbling through the dance of life. On a search to figure out something, that I didn't know I was looking for.




(Some finds, 60's inspired dress and vintage herringbone pants)

Where I am now:
Inspired. Deeply inspired by my life going around me. I married my love, and we are living together in Oakland California. I embraced Islam and we have become part of a wonderful community. There are a few projects in the works right now. The first, nuri vintage. Second, becoming a certified Doula and Doula trainer. Third, working on my paintings and developing my creative expression. Forth, working on photography. Fifth, develop my cooking skills. Sixth and most importantly, strengthening my connection to God.















(Tree bark is fascinating to me)

Where I want to be:
Accomplishment in all of the above.
Insha'allah.

I will be updating with my progress and experience in all of the above.















(Goat curry cooking up in a pot)

I look forward to being back very soon with some vintage finds for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment