Share

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sneak Peek






I wanted to put together a sneak peek before I actually launch my Etsy store. Please remember to tell your friends and may God reward you for helping a sister out :)

ALSO when I launch the Etsy store, shipping will be free and tax will be included in the price. SO insha'allah you find something you like and it will be really easy to order. I was thinking of having a contest of some sort so Insha'allah shoot me an email if you have any ideas, nurivintage@gmail.com I would love to hear from you.

***Disclaimer: I know my style is not for everyone. This is for those muslimah's and other modest young women that like to look a little different and have a clean conscience with recycled fashion***

With that said, When the Etsy store is launched, I hope you find something you like. I am also open to requested items and sizes. nurivintage@gmail.com

I will post a few more pictures soon. Thanks so much for looking and telling your friends :)

2 comments:

  1. As Salaam Alaikum! I just came across your site today. I'm also someone who loves to second hand and vintage shop. I'm looking forward to seeing what you find!

    ReplyDelete