Share

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still on the hunt

Yes, I am still on the hunt for vintage finds. Thank goodness I have a second opinion when it comes to things. I tend to get a little over excited when it comes to pieces. However, I did find an amazing vintage bracelet.















My good friend also dropped by with some items for me. One of the items was this really interesting scarf? I am not sure what exactly it is, but I love it. I wouldn't wear it as a scarf because of the tassels, but I did find an excellent use for it. It definitely does bring a vintage feel to my little love seat. I need to match some pillows to it though to bring it all together. I love it, thanks Shash Sha.


































Also, my friend and I were talking about how ridiculous it would be if there were customizable 3D glasses. I thought it would be funny to have your individuality expressed on 3D glasses. So, I made some of my own. Here is the result.















Yesterday I we went and got more art supplies so I was able to finish painting this piece.

Allah
2010, Acrylic on Canvas, 9"X11 1/2"















Accidental square waffle that I loved <3

2 comments:

  1. i love the new scarf on your cute sofa!! it looks really good. i'm loving the whole style actually :) i hope you find many more new findings..

    ReplyDelete